Hey everyone! Happy new year. I can’t believe how fast 2016 flew by for me. There were a few sad days here and there, but overall, I am so thankful for the friends and family that made my year such a great one. There were a mix of challenges, lessons and certainly lots of laughter.
Recap of 2016:
- Graduated 2nd bachelors (miraculously passed microbiology and Dr. Kant’s class in the same semester)
- Ran 4 half marathons, and 11 runs; totaling 106.9 miles for the year
- Made it in the runDisney online magazine as hipster Ariel and finished 3 runDisney runs!
- Was accepted and invited to attend BlogFest and IdeaWorld Fitness conference in Los Angeles
- President of honor society (yes, I probably was the quietest president you’ll ever meet)
- St. Jude Hero fundraising $500 for St. Jude’s children’s research hospital (Thank you for your help!)
- Took a few kickboxing lessons/classes and loved it
- Celebrated and attended weddings of Rob & Kasey, Kev & Cin, Eric & Tiff, Irene & Ying, Micky & Lin; of which I caught the bouquet 2 times!
- Parents got baptized on Christmas
- Traveled: Caribbean 10-day cruise, LA, 2x Miami, Orlando
- Missions (hopefully Guatemala, and if not, somewhere closer)
- Train, run and complete the NYC Marathon
- Take and pass Health Coach certification
- Read ‘the voice’ bible (All 1547 pages!)